Gluten Free Smoothie Recipes
The good news is most smoothies are naturally gluten free. As long as you stick to the basics, such as yogurt or milk, ice, and fruit, your smoothie is gluten free. If you add anything else, such as protein powders, vitamins, or thickeners, check the label carefully.
Coconut Strawberry Smoothie
- 1 10-ounce bag frozen strawberries
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup yogurt (I prefer plain, but you could use vanilla)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 1 cup very cold milk
- GF chocolate syrup to taste
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 ice cubes, crushed
Slice banana. Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend to desired smoothness. Serve cold.
Orange Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup frozen banana slices
Place all ingredients in blender. Blend to desired smoothness. Serve cold.