My daughter is sick. Again. She's having all sorts of freaky symptoms and spiking fevers over 104 degrees. Thank God for candy! Seriously. I am so stressed right now and craving anything sweet. (Have I ever mentioned that I'm a stress eater? I am. In a major way.) If it wasn't for yummy chocolate and crunchy sweets, I would be running away from home.
But, alas, our local Kroger's healthy foods section has a nice selection of candy appropriate for a gluten free diet. And, many of your old favorites are gluten free too. Hooray!
My disclaimer: These things were gluten free at the time of this post, but you should always check labels just to be safe. You never know when a company might change its recipe. Plus, I could be wrong. It's been known to happen. Occasionally.
Our Favorite Gluten Free Chocolate Candy
- 3 Musketeers
- Almond Joy
- Baby Ruth
- Butterfinger (original flavor)
- Dove chocolate
- Enjoy Life-- all candy bars are allergen-free!
- Heath bars
- Hershey's Kisses
- Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar
- Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar with almonds
- Hershey's Nuggets
- Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate bar
- Junior Caramels
- Junior Mints
- Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Candy Bar
- Justin's Mikl Chocolate Almond Candy Bar
- Justin's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Justin's Milk Chocolate Peanut Candy Bar
- M&Ms (regular and peanut, but the pretzel flavor contains gluten)
- Milky Way Caramel and Midnight (but the original contains gluten)
- Nestle Milk Chocolate bar
- Oh Henry!
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Skor toffee bar
- York Peppermint Patties